3.2

2005 Jeep Wrangler miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Jeep Wrangler:

2005 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Mar 242015

Wrangler

When fueling up and the hand pump clicks off, gas continues to shoot out of the fuel tank. Its enough to leave a small puddle on the ground not to mention all over the rear of my Jeep and it has stained my new fender flare. I understand this has been an ongoing problem with Jeep Wrangler.

- Clear Spring, MD, USA

May 112015

Wrangler

So was driving my Jeep when I stoped lost all oil pressure dropped to 0 pressure when accerlerated oil pressure went back but continues to drop to 0 when stopped I have replace the oil pressure switch with no change.I have researched online and this seems to be a problem with most 2005 heep Wrangler so my question is is when is enough /enough when are you going to recall and do the right thing?

- Elizabethton, TN, USA

Nov 012007

Wrangler 4WD 6-cyl

When filling gas tank shutoff does not work and gas overflows. Happens at every station, every time I fillup.

- Ashford, CT, USA

Jan 012010

Wrangler

When I hit speeds of 50mph, my Jeep wobbles terribly. I have read numerous reviews and complaints that this is not uncommon and it even has a name, the "death wobble". we are going to pass the Jeep onto our 16 yr old daughter, but would like to know if it is going to be recalled or if it is fixable. I would hate anything to happen to our daughter, especially if Jeep is aware of this problem,

- Mill Creek, WA, USA

Feb 122011

Wrangler 6-cyl

2005 Jeep Wrangler gas tank spills gas out of the fill line onto the ground at every fillup, even when filling slowly. As I read on the Jeep Wrangler forums this is a very common problem.

- Cleveland, TN, USA