2010 Jeep Wrangler suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Jeep Wrangler:

2010 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Mar 042010

While driving my 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited down the highway at 62 miles per hour, I drove over the very small bump that is created between the road and a small bridge. My Jeep (with 37,000 miles on it) started to shake violently. The steering wheel was almost uncontrollable and the tires were losing contact with the road. I had to pull over and stop on the highway to regain control of my vehicle. This is what I now have come to know as the Jeep "death wobble". I have been trying to work with my dealer, but apparently everyone who owns a Jeep knows about the problem - except Jeep. This death wobble has happened about six times in the last three months.

- El Dorado Hills, CA, USA