2011 Jeep Wrangler brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Jeep Wrangler:

2011 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Mar 012012

Wrangler 6-cyl

Shortly after purchasing my 2011 Jeep Wrangler I noticed my roof leaking. After numerous attempts to get it fixed it still leaks resulting in mold buildup & fowl odor. My engine does not have the power expected of a new Jeep. When I get on the highway my RPM will run high and it takes quite a while to get up to speed. A couple times when going over ridges or bumps in the road, my wheel will vibrate violently & I have very limited control & my brakes will not work appropriately until the shaking stops when I slow.

- Durham, NC, USA

Aug 262011

Wrangler 6-cyl

On above date, while driving my 2011 Jeep, on rt 206 in upstate NY, my vehicles brakes locked up at 55mph the vehicle was taken to a Jeep dealership in sidney NY where nothing wrong was found with the Jeep. On 9-1-11 I took the vehicle to Grand Prix Jeep in hicksville, NY and a defect was discovered in both the master cylinder and the brake power booster. My vehicle was in the dealership for approx 7 days. This vehicle was bought by me on 8-23-11.

- South New Berlin, NY, USA