7.3

2013 Jeep Wrangler wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Jeep Wrangler:

2013 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Feb 042015

Wrangler

I had my Jeep tire rotated and when driving away at 40 mph I felt a wobble. I took the vehicle back into the dealer and there we perfect cuts along the tires on the front. One is sliced and the other looks like sections were sliced off. It just seems very weird to me.

- 28311, NC, USA

Dec 242013

Wrangler

I purchased a Wrangler Jeep sport in 2013 and have had two flats. It came with Wrangler Goodyear 255 75 17 in tires. The first flat I experienced was six months after I purchased the Jeep and it was the sidewall and could not be fixed. Now six months later another tire has went flat and it is also the sidewall. This Jeep has less than 28,000 miles on this tire and only 15,000 on the first tire. These tires cost $290 a piece, I mean really. Who can afford to continue purchasing tires at this cost every six months when the tire is rated at 50,000 miles. Now everyone I called say its not under warranty or no recall but something is wrong with these tires for the sidewalls to keep having flats. And if I'm not mistaken this is an off road vehicle isn't it, not that I've even taken it off road. If this is a problem with off road tires how about coming up with a better sidewall for Goodyear tires, just saying.

- Columbia, SC, USA