8.7

2015 Jeep Wrangler body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Jeep Wrangler:

2015 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Dec 092015

Wrangler

My wife arrive at work at 2 pm parked the Jeep Wrangler 2015 around 8 pm the engine caught fire security guards tried to turn off the fire but could not later arrived fire deparment and they extinguished

- Patillas, PR, USA

Oct 092015

Wrangler

2015 Jeep Wrangler only had 10,000 miles caught on fire and burned total loss just pulled into driveway at residence

- Montgomery, AL, USA

Jul 252015

Wrangler

I did get into a minor accident while driving onto a on ramp and my vehicle skidded the guard rail. I exited the vehicle to check for damage and saw a flame near the hood of the car and immediately exited. The gas tank was never hit nor did I have a major direct collision in the accident however within seconds the vehicle burst into flames and was completely engulfed. The entire vehicle and my personal contents inside melted into nothing. I loved Jeep but the incident has persuaded me to avoid purchasing them for the near future.

- Buffalo, NY, USA

Jun 192015

Wrangler

The contact owns a 2015 Jeep Wrangler. The contact stated that during inclement weather or after washing the vehicle, water leaked into the vehicle and soaked the carpet. The vehicle was taken to the dealer to be diagnosed. The contact stated that the vehicle was repaired on three separate occasions; however, the failure recurred. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 581.

- Hyde Park, MA, USA

Jul 192015

Wrangler

I bought the Jeep April 4, 2015. On July 19, 2015 I parked my car in the driveway and 3 hours later at 5:30 my dog work me up and I look outside and the whole front end of the Jeep was in flames. We were able to get the fire out but it was a total loss.

- Henderson , NV, USA

Apr 222015

Wrangler 4WD 6-cyl

Vehicle was purchased new on April 16, 2015. My wife drove 8 miles to school and then 6 miles to her aunt's house. When she parked she noticed car was smoking and the car caught fire seconds later. Fire consumed the front end of Jeep before fire department could get here. The fire started under the hood on the right side.

- Eatonton, GA, USA