2015 Jeep Wrangler brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Jeep Wrangler:

2015 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Aug 012016

I keep getting a stability control light and that causes the ecb light too pop and then I have no steering wheel controls. This all started after I tried to superchip my 2015 Jeep Wrangler. Sense then my Jeep has been in a local shop for about a month and they have had the brain reflashed and have changed gears for the 4inch lift and much much more. I was driving 65mph when the stability control first tries to take control of the vehicle, talk about scary...anyone out there have this or similar issues, please help.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Aug 282015

We bought our Jeep in July 2015. Went on vacation to Oregon in August 2015 and the engine light came on. We drove to winchester bay to a Jeep dealer where they diagnosed that a cylinder misfired. But they said to drive it back to California to the Jeep dealer where we bought it. After that when driving the Jeep the traction light comes on and at the same time the accelerator stops working. The light stays on for about 4-6 seconds, but so does the accelerator. This was happened 9 different times. We have taken the Jeep into the service department and they keep the Jeep for a week. This happened 3 times, so for 3 weeks we didn't have our Jeep and had to rent a car (which Jeep provided). They were unable to duplicate the traction light going on. After the third time, the dealer would not let us bring in our Jeep to them so we had to call the Jeep solution, which is a joke. They only try to find another dealer to look at it. So we took it to another dealer and they were unable to duplicate the same problem. They don't understand when the traction light comes on and the accelerator stops working, how dangerous it is when driving 70 mph in traffic and then the speed goes down to 63 in seconds. I was flipped off, cut off and yelled out by other drives who thought I was slowing down on purpose. I have been renting cars to drive long distances because I am afraid to drive it on the freeway too far. Some one needs to fix our Jeep and understand how dangerous this is. We are again taking the Jeep to another dealer to look at it. This will be the 5th time in the dealership for service. Because the engine light is not going on they said they can not see that the traction light came on. Is that possible? please help!

- El Cajon, CA, USA