2016 Jeep Wrangler wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Jeep Wrangler:

2016 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

Jul 012016

My Jeep was bought brand new less than a month ago and when I take my foot off the brake or press the brakes there's a noise. Its not the same noise that the car would make if the brakes where bad. I brought my car back to the dealer that I got it from and they said all Jeep do that which doesn't make any sense.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA