2005 Kia Amanti miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Kia Amanti:

2005 Kia Amanti Owner Comments

May 102007

Amanti 6-cyl

Speed control problem. Car lurges forward on takeoff.

- Cartersville, GA, USA

Aug 012006

Amanti 6-cyl

Clear coat on my Kia Amanti is peeling off. This clear coat problem first started on my front bumper and after a long inspection of the entire car my clear coat is coming off of nearly 200 little different spots. I have written complaints to Kia America and have submitted complaints online and I have never, never heard anything back. I took my Kia Amanti to the local dealership and their explanation was it was bird poop. I seriously doubt and Kia can not prove that what is happening to my vehicle is the result of bird poop. I tried to show the manager at my local Kia dealership the exact same problem with the brand new 2006 Kia Amantis that have no miles on them and his reply was, I am sure that all happened when they were ship here but he never would let me show him.

- Corpus Christi, TX, USA