2006 Kia Amanti engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Kia Amanti:

2006 Kia Amanti Owner Comments

Aug 072012

The contact owns a 2006 Kia Amanti. While driving approximately 35 mph, the steering wheel became difficult to steer and the engine stalled. The vehicle became increasingly difficult to control. The contact stated that the catalytic converter needed to be replaced. The vehicle was repaired, but the failure recurred. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 7,000. Updated 03/18/16

- Jacksonville, FL, USA

Feb 202013

Amanti 6-cyl

Im driving my car and all of a sudden it just slowing down on its own I have my foot on the gas pedal the engine light comes on it was like the car was loosing power and this is not the first time this has happen, it slow down before but no engine light. Iam lucky because I do not drive my car often also I do not drive on expressways or highways because if I had who knows what would happen if my car started slowing down own its own. No accidents yet.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA