4.0

2009 Kia Borrego accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Kia Borrego:

2009 Kia Borrego Owner Comments

Oct 052013

Borrego 6-cyl

I had the rear of the sunroof opened while parked. I tried to close it and it would not fully close. It would almost close then stop then retreat upward a few millimeters and stop. I tried again several times. I tried to select the option to slide the sunroof back into the roof and that did not function either. I checked from both right and left sides, inside and from outside to see if there was an obstruction but noted nothing. The last couple of times I tried to close it, it began audibly clicking in the slide mechanisms then from inside the driver's compartment, under the headliner, near the rearview mirror. I stopped trying to close it at that point. It remains slightly ajar.

- West Richland, WA, USA