2009 Kia Borrego accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Kia Borrego:

2009 Kia Borrego Owner Comments

May 162011

Borrego 6-cyl

The navigation system does not automatically update its information. I requested the dealer to update my navigation database while I had my Borrego in their shop for other service. I was told they have never been requested to perform that service but would research my request. I was informed that they would have to buy a diskette with updated navigation information from infinity, schedule a return visit for the Borrego, download the information, charge me for the diskette but they would keep the diskette and charge me for their shop time. The estimated cost was over $400. I refuse to pay for a service that should have been covered by warranty.

- West Richland, WA, USA