2009 Kia Borrego brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Kia Borrego:

2009 Kia Borrego Owner Comments

Jul 152011

Borrego

I have had my 2009 Kia Borrego for 1.5 years and all 4 rotors are warped now, but no other problems. Brake pads are fine. Disk are fine. If you research warped rotors you will find that bad brake pads are usually the cause for warpage. I read in several forums that other people had the same problem with their 2009 Kia Borrego, which tells me that this is a manufacturing defect. I strongly do not feel that "heat" should cause all 4 rotors to warp at the same time. That is what the dealership told me that probably caused this. I read that someone else was told this too. I live in Florida, if that was the case everyone would have to replace their rotors every year in a half.

- Belleview, FL, USA