2014 Kia Cadenza accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Cadenza:

2014 Kia Cadenza Owner Comments

Mar 242015

Cadenza 6-cyl

While driving down 95 S from columbia I heard a loud pop and then the sun roof cover slid back (it had been closed) and the sunroof glass shattered down on my passenger and my head and into the car. We looked up and we could see the sky. The glass was pointing upward. Not knowing what was happening we both ducked, I closed the sunroof panel cover and kept driving since we were not far from the car dealer (several exits down the highway).

- Upper Marlboro, MD, USA