2014 Kia Cadenza accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Cadenza:

2014 Kia Cadenza Owner Comments

Jan 192015

Cadenza 6-cyl

I purchased a Kia Cadenza in Sept. 2014. One of the reasons that I selected this vehicle was the safety record of the vehicle. This Kia Cadenza came with dual front and rear seat-mounted side airbags. On Jan. 19th, 2015 I was broad sided while driving through an intersection. My Kia was hit with great force at the drivers side rear door. The impact sent my car into a circular spin. My Kia had a hole in the passenger rear door where the rear seat was exposed. The impact was tremendous and no air bag deployed. No front, rear or side curtain. The car has been declared a total loss. I talked to the Kia corporation about the incident and asked why no air bag went off. That was a week after the accident and I am still waiting on that phone call. These incidents should not be ignored. The sensor system detecting impact and force of impact totally failed...updated 02/24/15

- Cupertino, CA, USA