2014 Kia Cadenza miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Cadenza:

2014 Kia Cadenza Owner Comments

Jul 072015

Engine was making a noise and fowl odor from vents took to Kia dealer after a wk they didn't know the problem said it was safe to drive back to las vegas from calif once we arrived we called local dealer they replaced engine so they said. Then 2 wks later we get it back I began having site throat cough and severe headaches and later told my husband I thought it was gas I was smelling in the car we took it to the dealer they looked at it and said it was fine so we leave to calif and the following day I went to start the car and we heard a loud noise and gas had gone every where the fire dept had to come assist and give clearance to tow the car due to the fuel hazard.

- Henderson, NV, USA