- April 27: Kia K900 Recalled to Fix LED Headlights recalls | 7 days ago
- April 2: Kia Optima Steering Wheel Clicking? TSB Might Help news | 32 days ago
- February 28: Nokian Admits Cheating Tire Tests For 10 Years news | 66 days ago
- February 24: Kia Forte Recalled to Replace Leaking Transmission Fluid Hoses recalls | 70 days ago
- February 17: Kia Spectra Airbag Sensor Mat Gets Extended Warranty investigations | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 41,099 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem