2012 Kia Forte accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Forte:

2012 Kia Forte Owner Comments

Dec 132014

My sunroof spontaneously exploded. I checked and nothing hit it, just exploded. I almost got into an accident because of the loud explosion.

- Manchester, NH, USA

Mar 232013

I was entering the freeway and there was a loud bang/explosion. I pulled off and started closing the sunroof when I noticed it was shattered and a large piece fell out. It was 58' with a smooth road and I was traveling about 50mph with no vehicles in front or to the side of me. The sunroof was open all the way at the time of the breakage.

- Mission Viejo, CA, USA