8.7

2014 Kia Forte accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Kia Forte:

2014 Kia Forte Owner Comments

Jan 102014

Forte 4-cyl

Our Kia Forte will not defog the windows on the inside until it is above 0 weather or the sun is shining brightly. I have to open the windows on the sides to back out or pull out into traffic so I can see and when it is 30 below it isn't fun. The window is clear when I pull it out of the garage in the morning but as soon as I go down the road it starts to fog up and freeze on the inside. I can't see out of my passenger side mirror either. The windshield will clear off if I have it on full defrost with the ac button pressed except for a big area halfway up to the top on the drivers side only. That doesn't clear either. I can drive many miles and nothing changes till the temp outside goes up. They tell me that is the way it is that they can't fix it and they said it worked for them so that is it. If you have it on full defrost at 30 below, you freeze your toes and fingers. Some thing should be done before someone gets in an accident. I love the car otherwise.

- Superior, WI, USA