8.0

2002 Kia Optima engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Kia Optima:

2002 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Sep 152012

Optima LX

traded in a piece of junk and gt a piece of junk in return. Haven't even made my first payment and it has been back to the car lot twice. on this past Monday they had to come to me to fix the problem that they didn't fix. Well today it has completely stopped and I have no transportation.

- , Louisvlle, KY, USA

Dec 222011

Optima LX V6

When I start my 2002 Kia Optima it does not crank on initial start up. I have to press the gas at least 8 times before the car finally is ready to get on the road, What is the problem?

- , Lithonia, GA, USA