- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 16 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 22 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 28 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 59 days ago
2003 Kia Optima
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Optima accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- driver's door won't unlock with remote1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages49
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Optima compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima.