4.0

2004 Kia Optima wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Optima:

2004 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Oct 312009

Optima

I have been refused the repair on my 2004 Kia by no less than 3 dealerships about the rusting front end because of lack of rust proofing. It made the car undrivable 4 months ago and I have had no satisfaction. You are going after Toyota with both barrels yet you are leaving Kia alone and I have had nothing but serious expenses and problems with this car since it was purchased brand new in 2004. I have made several attempts at contacting your office with negative replies. If I do not here from this Agency in the near future concerning my issues I will contact the media and seek my restitution through the squeaky wheel getting the grease method and my attempts to have the government assist will be part of that discussion. Please put heat on Kia to get aggressive with the recall repairs.

- Haverhill, MA, USA