2005 Kia Optima lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Kia Optima:

2005 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Jul 182005

Optima 4-cyl

This car is equipped with automatic headlights that come on when you start the car at night.the problem I had was we could not turn on the high beams when using this feature.my dealer showed me they all do this.I had to slow way down because of this unsafe feature. We have had other car with this same feature and we could always use the high beams.

- Holly Hill, FL, USA