2008 Kia Optima fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Kia Optima:

2008 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Nov 072011

Optima 4-cyl

- Parma, OH, USA

Apr 132011

Optima 4-cyl

When I fill my 2008 Kia Optima with gasoline, the pump shuts off but gas gushes out of the tank. My local dealer has claimed to fix the problem, but it still happens. The service dept. Rarely answers their telephone so I can't even call them to get the problem handled.

- Jupiter, FL, USA