2010 Kia Optima accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Kia Optima:

2010 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Mar 202014

Our vehicle started only unlocking the 3 passenger side doors, when using the keyfob to unlock. The drivers door will stay locked and you have to manually unlock vehicle with key. Now 2 of our other doors(both rear) dont unlock. All the doors do not lock with the keyfob and when we push the lock button inside the vehicle. We have to manually lock/unlock the doors, which is a pain in the butt when you have small children!

- Sacramento, CA, USA

May 092014

Driver door fails to unlock when remote is pressed to unlock but will unlock all other doors. The drivers door and all other doors will lock with remote but only the drivers door will not unlock.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Feb 012012

My rear passenger door lock stopped working. The door will not unlock. I called the dealership while I was still under warranty but they could not get me in for an appointment in a timely manner and now my warranty has expired and the dealership is telling me it costs over $200 to fix the problem. I consider this to be a safety issue. If I were ever in an accident the person sitting in this seat would have a hard time getting out of the car.

- Waterloo, NY, USA