2010 Kia Optima windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Kia Optima:

2010 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Feb 012015

Optima 4-cyl

I live in Iowa and we got 6 inches of snow.... went to clean the snow off my car with the brush part of snow brush and while doing that was also warming up my car and as I was cleaning off the back windshield I noticed a hole in the window..... my back window not only had a hole in it but shattered!! how does this happen"!?! I did nothing wrong!!! nothing I haven't done a million times before and why am I responsible for paying for this?!?!"

- Sioux City , IA, USA