3.4

2011 Kia Optima accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Kia Optima:

2011 Kia Optima Owner Comments

Mar 042015

Optima

I was on my way to work when I heard a big pop and realized my sunroof busted open. It was closed at the time it was not hot outside and no other vehicles around me.

- Rio Rancho , NM, USA

Aug 172012

Optima 4-cyl

I was driving my 2011 Kia Optima ex on a residential area. My speed was about 25 mph when suddenly there was a loud explosion sound. At the time that this occurred there were no cars or semis near my vehicle. After my 4 year old daughter and I recovered from the initial shock, I pulled over to check my vehicle and I notice the back window sunroof had a hole in the middle close by the shark tale and was still shattering. At that point, I had no other choice and had to drive my daughter to school. Once I dropped her off I dropped off my vehicle and a family members house and borrowed a vehicle, since my vehicle was unsafely to drive in that condition.

- Lancaster, CA, USA