- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 3 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 87 days ago
2012 Kia Optima Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Optima Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 11
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Optima Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima Hybrid.