- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 11 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 17 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 23 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 54 days ago
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Optima Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- interior accessories problems2
- body / paint problems1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Optima Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima Hybrid.