- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 26 days ago
- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 57 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 70 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 78 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 80 days ago
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Optima Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- interior accessories problems2
- body / paint problems1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- wheels / hubs problems1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Optima Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima Hybrid.