- January 24: Kia Forte Recalled For Cooling Fan Resistors That Can Burn
- January 4: Kia Soul Recalled To Fix Dangerous Headliner Plates
- November 6: Kia Sorento Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Engine Problems
- November 4: EPA Fines Hyundai and Kia $350 Million Over False MPG Claims
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Optima Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- interior accessories problems1
- body / paint problems1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- engine problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Optima Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima Hybrid.