- April 27: Kia K900 Recalled to Fix LED Headlights recalls | 8 days ago
- April 2: Kia Optima Steering Wheel Clicking? TSB Might Help news | 33 days ago
- February 28: Nokian Admits Cheating Tire Tests For 10 Years news | 67 days ago
- February 24: Kia Forte Recalled to Replace Leaking Transmission Fluid Hoses recalls | 71 days ago
- February 17: Kia Spectra Airbag Sensor Mat Gets Extended Warranty investigations | 78 days ago
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Optima Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Optima Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Optima Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Optima Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Optima Hybrid.