1. no solution (1 reports)
2001 Kia Rio electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Kia Rio:

2001 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Jul 312015

Rio

click to see larger images

car caught fire

I was driving to the lake with my younger sisters and my son when smoke started coming out under the steering wheel. I quickly pulled over told the girls to get my son out and get away from the car. Popped the hood and there was flames coming out behind the steering panel. 3 minutes later my car was engulfed in flames. I no longer have a vehicle to get my 9 month old child to his doctors appointments. I no longer have a vehicle to get to work. and I don't have the money to get a new car. OH and I lost a very expensive stroller which was in the trunk!

- , Duluth, MN, USA