2003 Kia Rio seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Rio:

2003 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Sep 072006

Rio 4-cyl

Driving down I-65, and a semi truck tried getting over into my lane. I drove into the medium, lost control of the vehicle and spun out and hit the semi truck. It ended up running over the top of my car. My car was totaled. Everything from the front of the car to the steering wheel was destroyed, melted, etc. Luckily I wasn't hurt, because I locked myself against the seat; however the airbags never deployed. I luckily ended up alright physically; however somebody else with the same car may not have my stroke of luck that I had that day.

- Cecilia, KY, USA