CarComplaints.com Notes: The only reason we don't give the 2008 Kia Rio our top award is because of poor side & rear crash test ratings.

1.8

2008 Kia Rio lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Kia Rio:

2008 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Jul 182015

Rio

Brake lights stopped working. Replaced bulbs and checked fuse but still nothing. Good samaritan pulled up next to me at a red light to let me know, luckily there was no accident and I was only a few blocks from home.

- Telford, PA, USA

Feb 182014

Rio 4-cyl

My brake lights will not illuminate when the brake pedal is depressed. Thankfully, I had a friend following me to notice the problem, or else this could have led to an accident.

- New Albany, OH, USA