CarComplaints.com Notes: The only reason we don't give the 2010 Kia Rio our top award is because of poor side crash test ratings.

2010 Kia Rio body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Kia Rio:

2010 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Aug 272014

Rio 4-cyl

We were involved in an accident where we rear ended another vehicle. The other car was at a standstill and we hit them at about 30 mphs. The driver and myself both had seat belts. The driver injuries her left knee. The airbags did not deploy. I think that if they did her knee might not have been injured because she would not have slid forward upon impact..

- Ocala, FL, USA

Jun 302014

Rio 4-cyl

Traffic came to a sudden stop, I could not stop in time. I hit the tires of a semi trailer, that collision threw me down an embankment where I hit a tree head on. The air bags did not deploy.

- Prescott, MI, USA