CarComplaints.com Notes: The only reason we don't give the 2010 Kia Rio our top award is because of poor side crash test ratings.

2.0

2010 Kia Rio wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Kia Rio:

2010 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Dec 152014

Rio

Took my car to get fixed, and looked at the 2nd cyl.. apparently, tons of people are having problems with the 2nd cyl. After looking online about it. I had them try all my coils and its not a coil problem. I had all spark plugs changed and tune up was done. There is absolutely no reason my 2nd cyl. To be messed up... " Kia I'm so disappointed in my car, why are so many problems coming up" my car is not even 5 years old!!! I expect to get answers on this and it be taken care of, I will not be paying for something when I've done my part in maintain G my car.

- Snellville, GA, USA