Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The only reason we don't give the 2011 Kia Rio our top award is because of mediocre crash test ratings.

2011 Kia Rio brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Kia Rio:

2011 Kia Rio Owner Comments

Sep 082011

So I am going 5mph when I go to push the brakes because the car ahead of me suddenly stops. I don't stop because the car's brakes began pulsating causing me to run into the back of the car ahead of me. When I call the dealership I am told that even though I have owned it for 3 months its considered a wear and tear when I haven't put that many miles on the car yet.

- Eden, VT, USA