2007 Kia Rondo body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Rondo:

2007 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

Apr 042015

Rondo 6-cyl

I was in a car accident and I rear ended an at&T utility truck.

- Anaheim, CA, USA

Aug 102014

Rondo

To whom it may concern, on approximately, Sunday, August 10, 2014, I was driving my 2007 Kia Rondo and a man hit my bumper due to the fact he could not see my brake lights (due to the manufacturer's recalled parts; NHTSA campaign numbers: 13V114000 and 09V130000). I was unaware of the recalled product until yesterday, February 1, 2015, when I was doing a google search. This whole situation has really frightened me because I am essentially driving a ticking time bomb. The brake lights are out, and the red "air bag" light is on (therefore determining that the air bags do not work; NHTSA campaign number: 12V014000), and the yellow "ESC off" light is on, and does not go off. I have to continuously pop open the hood to reconnect the battery every other time attempt to turn the car on. I am a Monday-Friday 9-5 working 19 year old living on his own, and I am living to paycheck to paycheck. I am simply unable to pay for the damages due to the engineering by the manufacturer, and I am praying I will receive some type of compensation so I can have a reliable car for my daily life. Kind regards, a 2007 Kia Rondo owner

- Brandon, FL, USA

Nov 132013

Rondo

TL-the contact owns a 2007 Kia Rondo. The contact stated a front sub frame exhibited a crack. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer for inspection. The vehicle had not been repaired. The manufacturer was notified and they informed that there was not a recall related to the defect. The approximate failure mileage was 55,400.

- North Fort Myers, FL, USA