3.6

2007 Kia Rondo brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Rondo:

2007 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

Mar 142009

Rondo

Had just bought the car from dealership, before I took car off lot, I noticed check engine light. Returned inside and left car at dealership for 1 week and when returned, found out gas cap was cause. Apparently after it clicks to show it's locked, it must be clicked a few more times to keep check engine light from coming on. I noticed 1 week later that when parking or emergency brake is depressed, the brake does not engage. Called dealership and 1 week later adjustment was performed. I persuaded dealership to cover the cost since I had just bought the car from them 2 weeks earlier.

- Beaverton, OR, USA