2007 Kia Rondo wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Kia Rondo:

2007 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

Sep 292014

My road hugger GT eco tires have been defective after only 15,000 miles and have a 60,000 mile warranty. I wrote discount tire about the defect on April 6, 2015 via fedex overnight mail but have heard nothing as of today. I have had my car inspected by my local Kia dealer and it has no structural or alignment problems.

- Fl, FL, USA

Apr 172010

The contact owns a 2007 Kia Rondo. The vehicle has the original kumho solos tires size P195/55/R15. The contact stated the treading on all four tires was separating and causing the vehicle to shake excessively while driving at various speeds. The tires were rotated at 12,800 miles and the contact was not advised that there were nay failure within the tires. The dealer advised the current tires were bad and would need to be replaced immediately. There were no recalls or warranties on the tires. The manufacture was contacted and the contact was awaiting a response form the manufacturer. The failure mileage was 22,855. Updated 11/16/10.

- North Port, FL, USA

Apr 042008

Rondo 4-cyl

Hello, I have a 2007 Kia Rondo LX 4 cylinder. From the day of the purchase the right front tire sometimes makes noises and during the rain the noise is more apparent. I took the vehicle to the dealer three times for this reason and they could not figure out what the issue was. Also once the ESC light was blinking and I took the car to the dealer again and they were unable to find the problem. The ESC sensor is going to be replaced next week. What concerns me is that I was informed that the brake lights may not illuminate when the brake pedal is depressed. Last year my car was hit from the back twice while it was at a stop position. In the second accident it was a hit and run, I was in a traffic on a highway and the other driver hit my car from the back. He screamed from his window "check your lights", now I understand that this accident could have been the result of the brake lights not working causing another vehicle to hit me. I was not able to find the driver and was forced to pay for the repairs myself. It cost me $1235.30, out of which $190.25 was used to order a back bumper and $10.68 for side bracket and $19.37 for right guard bracket and I paid to the zoom auto body shop(located at 240 N. hill avenue, pasadena, ca 91106) $915.11. The first accident was similar and now I am wondering whether my vehicle's non-functioning brake light could have been the cause as well. That accident cost me $2461, lucky the other vehicle's owner's insurance paid for that. Both cases are still open. I was told to contact you, hopefully, you can assist me somehow. Thank you for your time. Updated 02/04/10.

- Glendale, CA, USA