2.5

2008 Kia Rondo wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Kia Rondo:

2008 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

May 282015

Rondo

Coming back from Wisconsin the left front coil spring busted and shredded the inside of the left front tire blowing it out traveling at 65 miles per hour. I had seen on the internet that hyundies and Kia were noted for there defectiive front coil spring breaking and causing damage to tires and possibly wrecks. I called the Kia dealership in quincy, Illinois and he told me the parts were no longer under warranty and I would have to pay for parts and labor to fix my vehicle. This has already cost me $240 for 2 new front tires on my vehicle. I feel this is unfair due to the fact that possibly these front coil springs were of defective weak foreign material and should be investigated for the sake of peoples lives

- Hamilton, IL, USA

Nov 122014

Rondo 6-cyl

Driving car on freeway and a loud noise came from the left wheel. Slow down noise lower but not has stop. Repair man says I need wheel bearings. I wonder if there were a recall for the wheel bearings that I don't know about. Has there be an a tech service bulletin issued on this type of problem? I was also told my brakes wear unevenly so a get a shaking in the steering wheel.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA