8.1

2009 Kia Rondo fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Kia Rondo:

2009 Kia Rondo Owner Comments

Feb 032011

Rondo 4-cyl

Fuel smell in vehicle while driving, fuel seepage from injectors onto the intake manifold. Vehicle was taken to multiple dealers but the problem was not fixed. The dealers could not find a leak or smell any gas fumes. As of today, vehicle still has the problem.

- Lorain, OH, USA

Oct 092009

Rondo

Responding to recall summary on line. I called Kia motors told them my 2009 Rondo was listed with a recall. I gave them my VIN # they lookup on their system. And told me there was no recall on my car. So there nothing they do. Please help find out if I'm still able to get this recall service thanks.

- Bronx, NY, USA