8.0

1. replace ac pump (1 reports)
2002 Kia Sedona AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Kia Sedona:

2002 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Jun 092007

Sedona EX V6

All the lines to the heater and air conditioner have rusted out. I have had some new lines put in. Now the air condition pump has froze up. I have had this vehicle in for repair on the ac three times, and I still don't have ac. I have replaced 2 pulleys in the engine too! And the damn thing is still making noise. My mechanic told me the ac pump froze because the garage failed to put oil in it the last time they worked on it. Yesterday I called the place where I bought it. They said they would get back to me and never did. Is this a complaint that would be covered under the lemon law?

- , Canisteo, NY, USA