2002 Kia Sedona lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Kia Sedona:

2002 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Feb 172011

Sedona 3.2L

The question is not how many it takes to change a light bulb ... but ... why should I have to change so many in the & years I have owned this Sedona. I have changed almost 3 - 4 lights every year since I bought this vehicle. Don't get me wrong now I have had many a good KM with this vehicle ..... but ..... the little details suck what enjoyment I have had right back out. In the last six months I have changed 3 already. Every where I go they say it is normal for a KIA even the newer ones yet my Kia service tech says KIA has solved the problem - Lie or no lie?

- , Sudbury, Ontario, Canada