- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 11 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 17 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 23 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 54 days ago
2002 Kia Sedona
Worst 2002 Sedona suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.