2003 Kia Sedona accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sedona:

2003 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Jun 012004

Sedona

While driving and when making a sudden stop or turn second row seat slid forward or backward, not locking in place when places in the fold down position.

- Bethlehem, PA, USA

Feb 062003

Sedona 6-cyl

I hurt my back trying to remove the "removable" rear seats in my 2003 Kia Sedona. The seats are not only very heavy, but the rearward jerking motion recommended by my dealer to remove the seat often fails to disengage the seat, causing back injury. My dealer told me the specific seats I have are not broken, but they agreed that Kia's design for removal is flawed. On the recommendation of my dealer service consultant yves fernandez (321-951-9595), I spoke with "elvina" at Kia customer service directly (2/14/2003 800-333-4542). Elvina refused to help me in any way. Specifically, she also refused to acknowledge my complaint in writing. These seats are dangerous and should be fixed to make them safer and easier to remove. Can you please help me with this?

- Satellite Beach, FL, USA