- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 28 days ago
- February 13: Kia Recalls One (1) Optima to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 43 days ago
2003 Kia Sedona
Worst 2003 Sedona electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery light is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.