2003 Kia Sedona fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sedona:

2003 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Jul 032008

Sedona 6-cyl

I bought a 2003 Sedona used in 2007 with about 50000 miles and have nothing but problems ever since. 1st in 7/08 I went to a local shop (not Kia) because my engine seemed very loud. The mechanic told me I needed new motor mounts N that it was kind of unusual for a car to need them so soon. I did call Kia N ask them about this and was basically told to bad for you. So I had them fixed ($556.36). Not even a few weeks later my ac was blowing hot. Same mechanic told me my ac was out N that one of the hoses needed replaced. Had to wait a few years but had it replaced ($1050.72). Had my 1st brake job done in 2008 ever since I've had to have my brakes replace 2-3 yearly plus had to have new calipers. No one can tell me way the breakpads wear out so quickly. I dont drive a unusual amount. I've had to replace 2 interior door handle and now have a broken exterior handle. My air bag light stays on while I drive which scares me reading others airbag stories. When I try to fill my car with gas the pump will click off after a dollar or 2 like its full but its not. And just a week or so ago I was ob the highway with the cruuse control on all of a sudden I smelt this overpowering smell of gas. I pulled over and checked but didnt see anything wrong. Continued driving again smelled gas tried turning off the ac didnt help. Tried turning off the cruise control the smell instantly stopped. I hope that something can B done to help me and the others with Kia. I have some of my repair paperwork. If you have questions for me please call me.

- Porterville, CA, USA