2003 Kia Sedona miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Kia Sedona:

2003 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Sep 012014

I purchased the vehicle used. It drove just fine for the first several months, but eventually it would start sputtering like it was out of gas when it actually had gas in the vehicle. Eventually, it came to a point when it would run when it wanted to and stall when it wanted to. I took it to a service station to get it fixed and they could not recreate the problem to fix it. They gave me a couple of options what it could be, but told me that they were only 75% sure and it was going to cost nearly $1000 to fix. Well, I didn't have $1000 to fix some parts that they are only 75% sure about. I continued to drive it in town and it continued to stall and drive as it pleased. At this point, it acts like it wants to turnover, but won't start. I have researched and found that I am not the only person with this vehicle problem. Can't something be done?

- Terre Haute, IN, USA