2004 Kia Sedona AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Sedona:

2004 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Mar 172010

Sedona EX V6

like the others mentioned it, it rusted, then leaked it's coolant fluids and doesn't work anymore. thank god the heather is still functionning! for the $1000 requested with parts & labor, I figured I'd just have to open up the roof and the windows and push the gas pedal to have some fresher air... until I got stuck in traffic... Then I changed my working hours to fit the non-traffic times. Still wonder if I made a good move?! Leather seats can become sticky sweaty burning ass in June, July and August you know... not to mention I forgot the damn heather seat to "on" half summer... I know appreciate it to the max on winter 'cuze it's the only thing that heat fast in the truck. Anyway, that was my 2 cents for the day.

- , St-laurent, Quebec, canada