1.7

2004 Kia Sedona brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Kia Sedona:

2004 Kia Sedona Owner Comments

Feb 022012

Sedona

This has happened 3 times, the latest in November while on the interstate, during rush hour, going 60 miles per hour. My van keeps dying while I'm driving whether it was a sensor or out of gas, whatever the reason, when power goes out, the brake locks up and I have no control to slow down or stop the van. It has to coast until it stops on its own. The last time took me a mile and half to finally stop. This is very dangerous and could cause injury/and or death if there are other vehicles in front of me.

- Louisville, KY, USA