- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 9 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2004 Kia Sedona
Worst 2004 Sedona electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.