- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- May 17: Kia Sued For $95 Million in Deaths of Twin Boys news | 10 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 45 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 51 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 55 days ago
2004 Kia Sedona
Worst 2004 Sedona electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.