- August 13: Kia Lawsuit Says Connecting Rod Bearings Leave Metal in Oil news | 3 days ago
- July 31: Kia Soy-Based Wiring Chewed by Rodents: Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 87 days ago
2004 Kia Sedona
Worst 2004 Sedona engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad lifter(s)1
- oil leakage and filter problem1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sedona Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sedona compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sedona overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sedona.